Date of most recent update: 09/29/2017
TYPES OF PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Information that we may collect about you through online interaction includes information that you input, such as your first name, last name, phone number, and email address. Further, we may also collect additional information such as the type of device and browser you are using, the IP address of your device, information about your device’s operating system, and additional information associated with your device. We may also gather information collected through cookies, tags, and other technologies.
HOW OPUS FINANCIAL PARTNERS COLLECTS YOUR INFORMATION
We collect your Information directly from you. We will ask you for your information when you interact with our website, via the “Contact Us” section.
A cookie is a piece of data sent from a Site that is stored in your browser. The cookie lets the Site or mobile app recognize if the computer or mobile device has been there before and what security requirements and browser preferences the computer or mobile device requires. Cookies are commonly used on Websites and do not harm your system. To provide better service and a more effective Site and mobile app, we use “cookies” as part of our interaction with your browser.
- “Cookies” are small amounts of data a website can send to a visitor’s web browser. They are often stored on the device you are using to help track your areas of interest. Cookies may also enable us or our service providers and other companies we work with to relate your use of our online services over time to customize your experience. Most web browsers allow you to adjust your browser settings to decline or delete cookies, but doing so may degrade your experience with our online services.
- Clear GIFs, pixel tags or web beacons—which are typically one-pixel, transparent images located on a webpage or in an email or other message—or similar technologies may be used on our sites and in some of our digital communications (such as email or other marketing messages). They may also be used when you are served advertisements or you otherwise interact with advertisements outside of our online services. These are principally used to help recognize users, assess traffic patterns and measure site or campaign engagement.
- Local Shared Objects, sometimes referred to as “flash cookies” may be stored on your hard drive using a media player or other software installed on your device. Local Shared Objects are similar to cookies in terms of their operation, but may not be managed in your browser in the same way.
AS A VISITOR TO OPUS FINANCIAL PARTNERS SITE
If you are not a client of Opus Financial Partners, we do not collect, capture, or retain Personal Identifiable Information when you are just browsing our online products and services. As a visitor to our Site, the web server automatically recognizes only:
- Network or device related information such as your internet provider. We do not track Personal Identifiable Information such as your email address.
- Aggregate information on which pages you visit, but no specific information on pages visited by an individual. The aggregate information we collect (for instance, how many page views on a particular web page) is used for internal review to improve the content of our Site and is then discarded.
THIRD PARTY SHARING
Opus Financial Partners does not make any Information collected available to, nor does it share information with third parties.
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. Please do not access or use this Site if you are under 13 years of age. By using this Site, you affirm that you are over the age of 13. For more information about the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), visit the FTC Site: http://www.ftc.gov/
Opus Financial Partners provides experiences on social media platforms that enable online sharing and collaboration among users who have registered to use them. Any content you post, such as pictures, information, opinions, or any Personal Information that you make available, is subject to the website’s privacy and security practices, which may differ from ours. Please refer to the social media site’s privacy and security policies to better understand your rights and obligations with regard to such content.
If you would like to review the information Opus Financial Partners collects about you, or you would like to correct any errors in that information, or you would like to inform Opus Financial Partners about the potential misuse of your information, or you have questions about your information you may do so by contacting us in writing, by telephone, or by e-mail as described below.
Opus Financial Partners
19900 MacArthur Blvd., 12th Floor
Irvine, CA 92612
If you feel Opus Financial Partners has not met its obligations in the protection or use of your Information, you may contact one of the following government agencies for specific regulations:
State of California
California Department of Business Oversight
1515 K Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95814-4052
866.275.2677 or 916.327.7585
Securities Investor Protection Corporation
1667 K St. N.W., Suite 1000
Washington, D.C. 20006-1620
1735 K Street
Washington, D.C. 20006
POLICY UPDATES AND EFFECTIVE DATE
If we make updates to this Policy, we will update the Policy with the changes and revise the “date of most recent update” posted at the top of this Policy. Any updates to the Policy become effective when we post the updates on the Site. Your use of the Site following the update to the Policy means that you accept the updated Policy.